Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Gotta have beans, gotta have black pudding…but squashed toms - no thanks

Have A Fucking Word With Yourself.

sickening2

3 Likes

Pesto + Eggs fucking rocks.

3 Likes

Maybe. But not on a fucking breakfast. Well not this side of La Manche anyway.

2 Likes

I probably wouldn’t do it in a full English for sure.

But if I’m doing eggs on toast then pesto works for breakfast. But then so does pizza or leftover Chinese.

3 Likes

It really does work on a full English. If you think about it, it goes well with so many things that are on the plate, eggs, Tomatoes, mushrooms,
bacon, even the beans seeing as they’re in a tomato sauce.

That looks a pretty decent breakfast to me. For starters it’s relatively modest to what most of you fat cunts shovel in to yourselves.

If you want a low carb breakfast you just need to fuck that white bread shite off.

Anyway, let’s face it, there’s no point having a go at @Jim ‘s breakfast as an indication of how his diet’s going when you’re not there to witness the mass consumption of calories and general indolence over the course of the rest of the day :laughing:

1 Like

Says man with no sense of smell…

I like both things, but not together.

Too many tomatoes and the hash brown can fuck all the way off. If you are going spud, go bubble.

2 Likes

Not enough bacon.

This

And this.

But not this. Proper bubble is a meal in itself.

You can take a man out of Dublin…

:face_with_monocle:

Put bubble on a fry up in Dublin and see what happens to you. There is no point trying to help you lot learn about civilised behaviour. :roll_eyes:

The absence of black and white pudding on that plate is a Category 1 offense against proper fry-ups, as is the untoasted bread. Serving toast is ok, but a fried slice under each egg is the way to go. :yum:

While I’m at it, Wayne’s feckin’ cod-Calvinist diatribe against @jim’s fry-up is just full of the Rong too. :confounded:
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Best fry up i have ever had was at the families place in Wexford, it’s a farm so we had eggs from the ducks that live in the back garden, home made bacon and sausages from their pigs, white pudding, beans, mushrooms and potato farls with soda bread on the side.

Perfect to counter the gallons of Guinness we drank the nights before.

Used to have a nice Ulster fry in Belfast when I was there as well.

3 Likes

Yum. Never, ever learned how to make those properly. The recipe is simple, but I just can’t make 'em taste exactly right. Might have another go tomorrow just in case.

that’s what you get with bubble n squeak

1 Like

offence

2 Likes

Fucking Budweiser powered Murican spell-checker.

1 Like

I get very angry when I think of shit beer - fosters, carling, Budweiser are three that spring to mind immediately. Piss.

2 Likes

It’s even worse when thrown over you by some cunt.

3 Likes