Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

do you do delivery?

3 Likes

You seriously think there’ll be anything left to deliver

3 Likes

That is one seriously underrated joint of meat, yer gammon roast - nommage! :+1:t3:

5 Likes

:+1: not expensive either

1 Like

Zackly - basically bacon in lump form (forum sigs all-round?) :star_struck::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Good slicing, a sign of the AA

1 Like

Sharp carvage :+1:

1 Like

Asparagus with a goat’s cheese enrobed egg, salt marsh lamb and salted apple and pear cheesecake.

Feckin’ hell. That lot, all together, isn’t as filling as a Big Mac.

Presumably, you’ll get something to eat on the way home?

2 Likes

Hopefully they will pull out the stops with an Uncle Ben’s spicy Mexican rice for the main

1 Like

Shite

2 Likes

So you have a load of builders in a room and you expect them to eat that sans chips?

1 Like

A 40 day “dry aged” Brontosaurus slab…

5 Likes

Put into scale, it was 16" across and 7" across, weighing in at 1.2Kg.

It was shared between us and we still left 150g (ish) each, enough for another serve (Narelle’s lunch while I’m on Night shift next week).

I have become a lightweight :frowning_face::disappointed_relieved:

Mind you, it was served with the most epic mac 'n cheese. So plenty of protein was consumed :+1:

3 Likes

Adequate :+1:

1 Like

Stuffed turkey crown, wrapped in bacon (frozen from Lidl), goosefat roasties, roasted carrots and brussies (with honey and salt).

Epic gravy (as usual) but the massive surprise was how tasty and moist the turkey was. At £8.99 it’s a Billy Bargain.
Narelle shall be buying a couple more of them :+1:

Prepare for a bollocking from Mr Custard for having a crimbo dinner in November :wink:

It’s categorically NOT Xmas dinner. It’s a turkey. Strangely, they are also available throughout the year :roll_eyes:

Ooooooh, touchy …I said a crimbo dinner not the crimbo dinner :grinning:

2 Likes