Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Aaaaand love it :+1:

1 Like

Egg on pizza is fucking lush; I can only assume you’ve been putting the egg on right at the start and it’s ending up the consistency of a rubber mallet.

2 Likes

1 Like

This. The yellow village eejit knows literally nothing. Doesn’t even like flute FFS…

pig_skin

5 Likes

The issue I have with that pizzaküechescheisse is that they’ve just plonked a fried egg on top, when they should have cracked a raw one over it as it went into the obviously very hot oven, I bet that thing only took sbout 4 minutes to cook. You can’t even call it lazy as they did more work than necessary. Lack of faith in their own ability I suppose.

2 Likes

And what difference would there be in the flavour ?

Not as oily, egg would infuse with the other ingredients rather than be a plonked on thingy.

Egg wasn’t oily…oh, why do I bother…

Ingredients plus an egg > Ingredients plus an egg :roll_eyes:

Eggsercise this thread now

1 Like

fxt :smirk:

Today’s luncheon was baked Camembert (wine, garlic and chilli added) with warm Pain Rustique, chargrilled Boudin Blanc, and celeriac remoulade.

Just took my attempt at corned beef, onion and potato pasties out of the oven. They’ll win no prizes for presentation, but I’m looking forward to munching a couple.

edit

Just had one. Lush.

Trouble is, they’re so big you can only eat one so I have 3 more to get rid of. I planned that badly!

11 Likes

Homemade balti and side of spinach and paneer madras.

No photo cos I’ve eaten it all.

1 Like

Chicken and aubergine balti-style curry (but hotter); double-coconut rice with a generous handful of black cardamom, butter garlic naans.

No photos - reasons as above . . .

3 Likes

Second pastie consumed for supper. Looks like I may well get through them after all. :pig:

3 Likes

They look a proper job altogether - I’d’ve eaten the fucking lot in one sitting and then rolled on the floor in agony for a couple of hours :+1:

That’s a 30 inch baking tray, it’s some kind of Scottish specialty cookware

1 Like

Hahaha, they’re fucking huge. About 7" x 4" but they’re 2" thick! Tonight I thought oh, go on, have another half. So I did, but had to have the remaining half and now I’m stuffed.

I WILL eat the other two tomorrow

3 Likes

Roast shoulder of pork (studded with garlic and sage), goosey roasties and carrots, brussies with chilli and honey, squash and Narelle’s epic gravy. All washed down with a CdP :+1:

1 Like

My favourite ventriloquist act

6 Likes