Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

https://www.tomhixson.co.uk/beef/occasions/fine-dining.html

Worth having a look at. I buy with friends and we take a third each maybe.

French toast, crispy bacon etc. Tea.

Same here :canned_food:

Cuppa T and a hangover…

1 Like

Scrambled eggs on sourdough with bloody Mary tomatoes sauce

Porridge :star_struck:

Breakfast at 11AM home made gravlax, home made bread (Guys recipe) and lidl prosecco with blackberry cassis.

1 Like

Using only her own fair hands, a fair quantity of G&T, a prodigious amount of bad language and sundry ingredients, my domestic Antipodean made this:

We live in wondrous times :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Shame someone’s poodle shat on it tho’…

5 Likes

:disappointed:

Looking at the left over turkey and thinking the dogs may get lucky.

Breakfast of sourdough toast, thick slice of ham and a runny fried egg, plus a couple of pigs-in-blankets on the side. Bloody lovely after yesterdays booze fuelled day

Brunch
Home made sourdough, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.

Crossword then snooze

5 Likes

Stornoway black pudding and Hargreaves smoked back bacon sammidges :+1:

This afty we’ll be destroying a HUGE cheeseboard, replete with smoked and vintage Lincolnshire Poachers, Long Clausen blue Stilton, Wensleydale Creamery Wensleydale, Selles sur Cher, aged Parmesan, Pavé Cobble, Epoisses, Kaltbach Gruyere, Montgomery Cheddar, Alex James no.7 blue.

Nice jar of Brussels pate, nice assortment of biscuits, various home-made pickles and chutneys, Christmas cake and Sam has made some threats of salad - which we’re all ignoring, obviously.

Oh, and a foot-long trad pork-pie from Hargreaves!

6 Likes

Since about a week before Christmas, Flo’s been saying she’ll make a yule log - she finally got around to doing it - three days after :laughing:

10 Likes

Feck, look at the chocolate on that ! :+1:

1 Like

Normally takes me that long after all the meat

8 Likes

must. stop. eating. these.

3 Likes

Just had some cheese, and opened one of these

La Retorta, a Spanish raw ewes milk cheese. You slice the top off and the centre is pretty much gooey liquid.

This

With this

And a bit of pain pave

Most enjoyable

4 Likes