Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

They’ll need to build a wall to keep those Mexicans out.

2 Likes

They’ll need to build a wall to keep @stu out

3 Likes

Pseudo hipster burger. Chips in a container? Check. Served on a piece of wood? Check. At least it wasn’t deconstructed.

Nice burger though, and chips were decent too.

4 Likes

Where is that Rob?

Fifteen in Standish, which is a “village” (i.e suburb)of Wigan.

1 Like

Mushrooms :weary:

1 Like

Especially nice in a chilli.

I love mushrooms.

1 Like

,and you got a free shake :smiley:

Barbarian. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Fucking salad served slap bang on a bit of wood :tired_face:

(Or for the fat fuckers) Salad :tired_face:

1 Like

Wood has proven antimicrobial properties, therefore probably more hygenic than using a plate.

It’s still hipster shit though and I’m sure their reasons for using it have nothing to do with the above

fixt

A-propos of fucking nothing, Lunch today was crumpets with grilled blue Stilton and onion marmalade on A MOTHERFUCKING PLATE!

Fucking lush cubed :money_mouth_face:

PS: mushrooms are also lush, and only pantiepissing milksops think otherwise, but they most certainly belong nowhere near a chilli, and anyone committing said foodcrime should receive a series of facial punches until they stop twitching.

HTHs :+1:

Unless you’re a chef and you want to get your own back on a Mexican/Texan whose moral viewpoint only allows them to eat plants and animals.

VB

Bollox

The porosity is one of the reasons it bears the antibacterial properties.

Mid evening snack

3 Likes

Haywards is nice, but try Morrisons own piccalilli, on the sharp side, but very nice and chunky.

So the fact wood is basically a bacteria-sponge makes it more hygienic?

What a time to be alive…

Indeed

Google antibacterial properties of wood and see

Comparisons with plastic, glass and stainless steel are favourable

The big crack across it will be a germ trap. (naturally occurring cracks in timber are actually called “shakes” hence my little joke about him getting a free one earlier in the thread)

As I’ve said before, I’m totally wasted on you lot :roll_eyes:

2 Likes