Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Did Tony Blair write that?

14 Likes

This week I intend to pebble dash AA with "Shit you can do with a Llama’

1 Like

Having seen what most of the Peruvian women turn out like once they’ve passed thirty, the Llamas start to look attractive

6 Likes

You appear to have avoided the cardinal sin of all moussakas and not put any aubergine in.

1 Like

It actually works well - soften it with a bit of milk. Even low fat cream cheese works well. It’s not purist, but I compensate by using handfuls of fresh rosemary and bayleaves, masses of garlic etc. Bloody tasty winter comfort food.

And having cooked the authentic version - bleargh - too oily, too stodgy, a bit minging TBH.

1 Like

There were a lot more ingredients than listed - chief amongst them that prince of fruits, the aubergine - LOVE them :ok_hand::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::heart:

1 Like

That looks gert lush and I’m not remotely hungry!

IF ONLY!!! Suspect they’d be tasty :ok_hand:

That is one freaky-ass looking dog she’s got there.

All of the Llamas have them

3 Likes

Rolled turkey crown (stuffed with Moroccan spiced/flavoured cous cous), goose fat roasties, carrots and spiced red cabbage.

1 Like

Lamb Biryani

Hot falafel and halloumi wrap from Pret. Very tasty despite being sans meat.

3 Likes

Being a big fan of Haloumi I love those too. I tell what I don’t love, when its a cold day and you’ve set your heart on one of these and amble into Pret only to find one of those stomach wrenching disappointment stickers in the warm cabinet telling you that you’re too late and they’ve sold out :weary:

1 Like

Not to worry, there’s bound to be a meatball wrap or ham and cheese and mustard toasty on one of the other shelves :wink:

3 Likes

Today was lunch in The Packhorse at Mapledurham.
Starters: Narelle had Pressed Duck and pistachio terrine with apricot chutney
I had Rabbit and Pheasant faggot with carrot purĂŠe and wild mushroom sauce

Mains: we both had Slow Roasted belly pork with black pudding boulangère, fruity stuffed apple and cider jus.

Very well prepared food, sat in front of the open fire. Excellent value and in a charming old skool country pub albeit on a main road.

5 Likes

Easy finger food today: Chicken Fajitas.

1 Like

Holy fuck, After 8s :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You need to fold them twice, into a near cube. That is the result of my substantial testing.