Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

The old ones are the best

VB

1 Like

Something special for dinner

7 Likes

If you get stuck with the cooking or presentation technique,give me a shout

7 Likes

Linguine, meat ragu but no fucking parmesan cheese…i found Marley sitting on the table chowing down on our last piece of freshly grated parmesan

TC :grinning:

Bullet

1 Like

Just cleared a plate full of 2 x microwave chicken Jalfrezi, coz 1 isn’t enough.
Fucking wrank tbh.
(Home alone)

2 Likes

I’m gonna go ahead and assume that’s a neologistic portmanteau of “Wank” and “Rank”.

Nice work :ok_hand:

1 Like
4 Likes

Epic (as usual) pizzas today from our village pub.

Now rubbed a marinade of Greek yoghurt, lemon, anchovies, capers, rosemary, and chilli into a whole lamb shoulder (boned and butterflied). To be slow roasted overnight to be ready for lunch tomorrow.

1 Like

What heat do you do this at Terry? (assuming you are not using an Aga a full throttle) Is it a 14 hour cook?

1 Like

Me: short rib burger Louise: some pasta dish.

I have to say the short rib burger courtesy of Gordon Ramsays Albany and York pub in Camden is possibly the tastiest burger I have ever had!

I’ll put it on about midnight @ 80degC on a trivet, wrapped in foil with water in the pan.

Midday tomorrow it’ll be uncovered and heat ramped up while the potatoes cook. Rest for an hour. This’ll give it a crust which is tangy, salty, warm, bitter, and sweet.

Much win.

3 Likes

For fuck’s sake, that’s basically the worst possible journey from here, it’s clearly doable but bloody awful. Honestly…

1 Like

Bacon, spŕing onion, red finger chilli, strong cheddar with (a bit well done) chorizo on top.

6 Likes

Now that is a HCB topping. Good work sir.

3 Likes

1 Like

A very good full English at Albany & York, and only £5 on top of room charge which already included continental breakfast

1 Like

Winner winner chicken dinner.:grinning:

Wings have marinaded for over 24 hours in this which is meant to be the best authentic Jamaican jerk marinade you can buy:

Can confirm the marinade is very tasty and seriously hot.:smiley: