Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Ah wehwehweh, très bien jeune Jedi.

Bonnet de douche

sounds to me like a pickle or condiment

Creme de menthe

Mais, le singe est dans l’arbre et mon aéroglisseur est plein d’anguilles.

/Creosote

Fuck off you French bastard

I did like his sunflower thing at Tate Modern

3 Likes

Pizza in the local; n’duja, prawns, spinach, garlic, mushrooms, chilli, mozz and grana padana.

2 Likes

Ooh, that sounds good!

South Oxfordshire’s answer to proper pizza.

Lunch was an interesting one. What started out was a version of a 'Mercan thing from one of those food videos HERE, all went a bit Pete Tong when the yeast was so far out of date that it wouldn’t activate. Thus no pizza dough.

So a quick rethink…boil some pasta (Fileja Calabresi) and add lemon and chilli to the sauce. Thus we had pasta and meatballs Arabiatta. Bonza !!

The kids are currently wolfing down stir fry cooked with the recipe you gave me on here :thumbsup:

1 Like

It sounds as though you can just mash up the fermented beancurd with some rice wine and use that as a sauce for stir fry. Wife out so going to guinea pig it tonight. She was put off by description of it as “chinese cheese”.

My wife was going to chuck out some party food left over from xmas to clear some room in the freezer…so I’m having half of an M&S Indian snack selection as a snack to tide me over until the kids are in bed :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thick cut back bacon and Stilton in fresh crusty french bread at half time in the rugby.

1 Like

Salt and vinegar chipsticks.

1 Like

Wow. That is fucking weird. I like it though, I think. See what it’s like when it’s cooked up

Bucket at the ready.

Home made burgers with all the trimmings, onion rings and fries (tough nut to crack, french fries…) Home made ice cream to come.

2 Likes