Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Packet of crisps.

plus the obligatory two pints of lager?

1 Like

filthy stuff, lager - rarely drink it

Whoosh …

floggingadeadhorse

The follow-up on youtube was Sham 69 with “hurry up hairy camel” so it’s all win as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Apparently, Max Splodge is a direct decendent of Genghis Khan?

A Âź pound burger with salad, burger sauce etc from my local Kebab house.

I’ve not had one for a long time because they’re cancer/diabetes made by farting cows served up in poly box which is going to last for a gazillion years.

But my fucking word. Tastes good. :hamburger:

4 Likes

I want a kebab now. Probably a chicken one with a few bits of doner meat. Plenty of salad, and too much chilli sauce.

3 Likes

Lunch today was at the Kings Head in Sandford-on-Thames. A nice riverside pub that does ol’ skool pub grub, plus a couple of gourmet treats.
Narelle and I both had starters of Devilled Whitebait (sadly, served in a flower pot :roll_eyes:).
For mains Narelle had Sea Bass Florentine (lovely apparently), while I had Gammon steak, pineapple and egg served with thrice cooked chips and mushy peas.

Excellent value and a really pleasant atmosphere. We shall return.

2 Likes

What I will be eating later-Guiness Chocolate Cake :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

African peanut bowl with morrocan stuffed flat bread.

5 Likes

Quiz night at The Ship - so Colcannon Mac’n’cheese chased down with Hopshackle’s “Wakatu” ale - in both cases some hybrids just work! Nom!

Cockpunch.

2 Likes

Cockpunch.

You’re better than this. Please don’t let it happen again.

2 Likes

Laarverly hop that. Kiwi hops are great for adding stone fruit and melon type flavours.

1 Like
1 Like

That is how it is named on the menu, I am merely the bearer of such tidings my drive-by pedant chum :ok_hand:

Stuck-at-home pedant today, I fear.

VB

2 Likes