Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

prob using a bit much

Itā€™s supposedly pretty pungent. Not my thing (although Iā€™ll eat pretty much anything) but try it and see how you get on.

Lasagne made with 6 hour cooked 3 meat ragu and home made pasta.
It were gert lush.

2 Likes

I read a great article in the guardian about a guy who was into roadkill. He made owl lasagne, served it at a dinner party, everyone raved about it until they found out what it was!

1 Like

Wonersh what owl tastes like.

Iā€™m tempted to try a kangaroo ragu.

1 Like

Unsurprisinglyā€¦:smirk:

Because you could make it a great song even if it tastes shit?

1 Like

Was a one hit wonder for rat Tobago.

No, Kangagoorooā€¦

No cheese today

1 Like

Diet?

I think 5 cherry tomatoes is one portion?

1 Like

More rice to make up for the lack of cheese?

Did you actually make/eat this once, and take hundreds of pictures with the food arranged differently?

3 Likes

Reminds me ofā€¦

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman are all builders working on a bridge. The Englishman opens his lunch-box and says, ā€œIf I get one more tuna sandwich, Iā€™m going to jump off this bridge.ā€ The Scotsman opens his lunch box and says, ā€œIf I get one more ham sandwich, Iā€™m going to jump off this bridge.ā€ The Irishman then says, ā€œIf I get one more egg sandwich, Iā€™m going to jump off this bridge.ā€ The next day, all three get the same lunch, all three jump off the bridge, and all three die. At their funeral, the Englishmanā€™s wife wails, ā€œIf only Iā€™d known he didnā€™t like tuna!ā€ The Scotsmanā€™s wife cries, ā€œIf only Iā€™d known he didnā€™t like ham!ā€ The Irishmanā€™s wife says, ā€œI donā€™t understand it. He made his own sandwiches.ā€

5 Likes

No have it at work every day,after 4 years,we are both getting a bit bored with it.

Mmmm 1kg T Bone for lunchā€¦

2 Likes

Finish it for godā€™s sake!

I just have, now waiting for the meat sweats to set in!

Looks good! Where are you?

Change?

I get gently ribbed at work about eating the same thing for prolonged periods of time, but even I mix things up more than that :stuck_out_tongue: