Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

I had a veggie breakfast the other day and i’m not even veggie.

That’s the kind of crazy rock n roll lifestyle i lead these days.

2 Likes

Any rice or tomatoes involved?

Yes, toms were involved

Cutlery for Vegies…

It’s all they deserve :smirk:

It was indeed awesome - the perfect brunch before the journeys home… But we only just managed to get through it ‘this morning’ due to the fact that most of us were still listening to choons at 03:30. Suffice it to say no-one was up at the crack of dawn. Sam’s new job at a company that makes cakes and desserts bore fruit (well, not fruit exactly) too !

VB

2 Likes

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/millions-remember-the-martyrdom-of-saint-pancake-201202214919

4 Likes

I’m full of crepe today

I’m just about to

I’ve probably eaten about 15 so far today :blush:

Just had two but that’s enough. There’s some mix left so maybe tomorrow with bacon for breakfast.

That will be half a kilo you’ve lost then

Had none kids scoffed all and then wanted to lick the jug…Error no

2 Likes

Ours was more like (the little one anyway, bigger one ate his bodyweight)

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/16938584_1643849188963477_4446499148396310734_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=1109e64a5944a4a10b37a2f1d5fde16d&oe=59298BBB

1 Like

I cooked four. Mrs VB had the two middle-sized ones. I had the one that was a bit too thick and the last one, which turned out irregular and creased due to not being big enough for the pan and suffering from a poor toss (overconfidence on my part, the first three having been tossed several times each without incident).

Lemon juice and golden syrup on Mrs VB’s, lemon juice and something pretending to be sugar on mine.

Just 365 nights until we can do it all again :grinning:.

VB

I had 6 with lemon juice and Golden Syrup,

Lou had Ice cream and cherries on hers…

Finally got my pasta dough right for Capellini, we had it with chicken in marsala sauce.

5 Likes

Impressive!

Though I did use a cutter.

I should bloody hope so! Unless you start to prepare the dinner the day before :wink:

1 Like