Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

I have a favourite dish with those ingredients. I add small (1 cm) cubed maris potatoes to the pot. Bulks it out and adds a depth to the layer of earthiness.
I found smoked pancetta works best with Toulouse snags.

couldnā€™t get any smoked Panetta so some thick cut smoked streaky will have to doā€¦ ā€¦and I might try the pots trick

Mine will only taste half as good as i only took 6 hours of raguā€™ing

Still will taste decent Iā€™m sureā€¦Ready for end of the footy

1 Like

Baked Cajun beans and sweet potatoes with mozzarella and spinach on top; quinoa and 7 grain salad, homemade houmous and garlic pittas.

1 Like

Hmm. Not one of my better efforts I think, despite Claire really liking it, it didnā€™t really do it for me. Was OK, but no more than that.

Not quite what I was expecting I suppose, whereas Claire didnā€™t have any expectations as she didnā€™t know what went into it. Thereā€™s some left over, so Iā€™ll finish it off tomorrow and see if itā€™s grown on me.

Oops there it isā€¦Right tasty too

6 Likes

Did someone ring a bell because within 2 seconds of seeing that picture my mouth started watering :slightly_smiling_face:

Molten cheese. Even more universal than bacon.

NOTHING can challenge bacon. Wash your mouth out with Tofu!

5 Likes

No, really donā€™t do that!

too late

Utter bollox.
More tofu you must eat.

No time for the usual finesse today as there are parcels to pack

2 Likes

You canā€™t hide the sheer artistry that it must take to create that. Disappointed not to see a picture of Namā€™s take on the same dish. Probably shocked once he realised that it wasnā€™t as simple & effortless as you make it look.

I think you need to present a hipster version of it served on a roof slate and a trowel to eat it with.

5 Likes

You will lose a Michelin star if you donā€™t get back to the normal high standards

1 Like

BBQā€™d spicy chicken legs and thighs, served with coconut rice, French beans and Asian slaw.

tonight - chickpea and chorizo stew with baked hake

Traditional fayre here tonight, roast chicken, stuffing, mashed spuds with butter, mashed swede & carrots, gravy and yorkshire puds.

Itā€™ll do for me.

Artistry indeed. Whatā€™s not so obvious, since thereā€™s nothing for scale, is that it is already being served on a butcherā€™s block chopping board. The plateā€™s from a dollā€™s house and the tomatoes are these

VB

4 Likes

Giants are real! Who knew?