Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

{Fakenews} That is Drumpf eating a beefsteak tomato.

It didn’t hang around for long enough to take a photo. Mind. Blown.

I shall eat nothing else from now on. @stu I’m sorry I mocked, I get it now

2 Likes

I was going to joke about it being served on a shovel, but of course that would be plainly preposterous. Not even the most pretentious tit of a hipster would sink to such depths… oh wait…

Ffs.

Was served brownie and cream on a plank in a local pub, the cream was running off as the waiter carried it over.
He looked at me as if I was a heathen when I told him to take it away and use a plate next time.

You stupid hipster wankstain, you might enjoy licking cream off the floor but what I pay for I like to arrive at the table, not spread over your scabby scaffold plank floor.

7 Likes

Schoolboy error. The scabby plank floor was the clue that you’d stumbled into some hipster gastro pub. You should’ve been straight out of there not hanging about until the pudding was served.

I know I know but wanted to support the local pub after a refurbished.
Didn’t realise refurbishment meant installing two hipster twunts and removing the crockery.

4 Likes

That looks like someone just shoveled up a load of vomit :+1:

1 Like

At least you don’t have to eat it off the shovel. They’ve cleaned out an ashtray for that. And those stainless water cups (please say they’re not the wine glasses !) are going to come in handy as missiles once the fighting kicks off.

VB

1 Like

3 Likes

I am disappointed at my inability to readily consume fat bastard portions.

Neg rep

I persevered. All gone

1 Like

I want more beer now. Do they sell beer on the train?

Some trains. Which one you on?

Virgin East Coast. I may not. Dinner was probably 3000 calories

poached salmon with cannellini bean mash (made with garlic infused olive oil)… side of braised lettuce and peas with fresh mint…

I always pull the stops out at the weekend

Nibbling on a Nelsons Pork Pie in Melton…

1 Like

Presume that’s local slang for a bellend

1 Like

Did you source your own then? I see the pie thing was a bit of a disaster. Dickinson and Morris, ugh. :frowning:

1 Like