Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

LOL, probably! Loaded with sodium too. So basically, another healthy 'merican snack.

Elvis would have loved them

Surprised that Reese’s haven’t ripped them off & added sugar & chocolate

They’re selling chocolate scotch eggs at the shop near us for easter…

I think it’s a creme egg wrapped in chocolate icing or something

I, admittedly, have a sweet tooth but that sounds horrible. Cloying would best describe.

Has anything ever looked so good?

Yeah, a scotch egg

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 days of meat and beer so tofu stir fry tonight

with beer

Wind symphony.

Yesterday was BBQ’d chicken thighs served with satay sauce, scalloped potatoes fried on BBQ, fried halloumi and asparagus.

Chicken Dopiaza from Pat Chapman 'Curry Bible" with Dal Makhani from Rick Stein

20170407_200911 [12724731] by uh_simon, on Flickr

1 Like

Pastrami, melted Emmenthal, sauerkraut and poppyseed dressing on focaccia.

Italo-German sex sandwich.

3 Likes

BBQ’d* pork chops with Vietnamese style fried rice.

*Pretty much everything for the next 6 months will be thus.

1 Like

Slow cooked pork belly on the BBQ with rice salad etc for The Herd. I had toast.

5 Likes

last night for our Wedding Anniversary …a short walk down the road to the Turkish Kitchen, for many skewered meats.

1 Like

Wow some meat eaters are really obsessed by vegans. Can’t say I know that many myself but maybe in more hipster communities they group together to annoy people?

Akcherly sent to me by my Vegan cousin :grin:

I’ll tell you who have the same attention seeking mindset as a lot of vegans, people who don’t have televisions. You know within minutes that they don’t have a TV, because they feel the need to insert the fact in to any conversation, whatever the subject. And despite not having a TV, they spend an inordinate amount of time talking about how bad it is, how do they know? :thinking:

God, imagine the self aggrandising interjections a vegan non-tv owner could make in a conversation. :scream:

1 Like