Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

My turn again - Steak, kidney, grilled toms & mushrooms with overdone oven chips.

2 Likes

I haven’t had kidneys for years.

Did Sodders take 'em ?

4 Likes

Possibly :cry:

1 Like

This was lunch at Half Man! Half Burger! In St Leonards today. A Tennessee Three: 2 beef patties, smoked bacon, barbecued chicken skin (!) Jack cheese, pickles and rosemary fries. Seriously good. If you are in the area it is well worth a visit.

3 Likes

Those chips look perfect

They were. I think they were twice cooked and then sprinkled with salt and very finely chopped, fresh rosemary. Crisp, not hard. Huge portion too!

Dark chocky bunnies! Present from the Mrs.

1 Like

Lamb shanks in red wine just gone in t’oven.

Lamb on Easter Day? Didn’t know you were religious. :smirk:

Lamb should be for Maundy Thursday if anything if you are going that way.

Hot x buns and coffee,ate my Easter egg last week

I wouldn’t have a clue, but according to John Sentamu (Archbishop of York) on telly yesterday, lamb is traditional on Easter Sunday.

I give not a fuck what day it is but Jeebus died for us so we could eat lamb :sheep::heart:

2 Likes

cold ham thickly sliced (from the one we poached yesterday), sauté potatoes and fried eggs 

Roast chicken.

I don’t know what I’m having yet but after getting snowed on this morning on my ride, and totally misjudging what to wear (it would have been fine on the faster main ride but I was leading the slower ride) I am really fucking looking forward to Sunday dinner at the inlaws. En route

Not too far from me. Thanks for the tip - I will have to make a visit

“Lumpy” gravy added

2 Likes

Besides red wine, what else was in the sauce?