Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Scrambled Tofu and homemade “snickers” bar washed down with raw Pu’erh tea from the Xiaguan factory, lovely :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is the kettle shown for size comparison?

1 Like

Devon best kept secret restaurant …

1 Like

Today was lunch in a great country pub in Great Barrington called The Fox.
Traditional pub grub done very well. Narelle had chicken and leek pie which was a proper pie not a stew with a lid.
I had liver and bacon. Rare cooked liver, crispy pancetta and pomme purée. With one of the richest onion gravies I have ever had.
Narelle then had a lemon cheesecake while I had this…

Fab Spotted Dick :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Venison curry

7 Likes

@stu had his account hacked?

4 Likes

No, there’s still rice…

You think there’s a pack of uncle bens under that venison curry?

No. But I think that there is a fair chance that there was a deer under an Astra at some stage in the last few days…:innocent:

7 Likes

“Darling! Come and see what’s strapped to the car roof! We’re not having cheese and tomatoes with the uncle bens tonight!”

1 Like

Yes. Yes I do…

Probably crossed the same part of the forest every day since he was wee without incident, and then Ellesmere Port’s finest came along faster than he, or indeed most of mankind, could comprehend…

2 Likes

Had it been hit by the Astra at high speed it would have been fit for only minced venison.

No, there must be some other explanation.

2 Likes

Fixt. I reckon he was reversing into a parking spot when the deer met it’s maker…

You may all mock the tofu but this was fucking awesome :thumbsup:

1 Like

Had you already eaten that once? :astonished:

5 Likes

Potatoes bravas, salt cod salad, chorizo with fried eggs and a selection of Catalan cheese…some local beer…

Tomorrow lunch at el quim

Heh.

Dining at the Y :thinking:

2 Likes