Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Are those prices per bottle? :flushed:

excellent list -

This place isn’t cheap John, but it’s rammed - every table is full!

2 Likes

Nice. Just avoid the Bulldog. It’s rubbish.

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it. I, too, had the braised veal :ok_hand: Granted, not cheap, but worth it. That gin list has expanded somewhat :+1: :grin:

2 Likes

the Nordes Galician gin is excellent - I know of a few gins from Andalucia - Fresha Strawberry Gin (which I can’t drink as I’m very allergic to Strawberries, there is also Larios, Rives, and Wint & Lila

Are you on holiday Jim?

2 Likes

“Cape” Verde I believe :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s some excellent walking, climbing and cycling inland from Moraira - but maybe not at this time of year

Will mashing anchovies in a granite mortar and pestle make it stink forevermore?

In a more traditional restaurant this evening. I love paella and this was probably the most delicious one I’ve ever had. Had rabbit in it rather than chicken.

7 Likes

Paella with rabbit is just wonderful.

Are you not in the UK then Jim?

3 Likes

Take a guess - this is the view through the window from my chair.

Ah, Redcar. Or is it Bridlington?

1 Like

A bit over-exposed… the caravan park at Filey? :smiley:

1 Like

Crooked billet roundabout?

1 Like

Obviously several packets of the now legendary Uncle Ben’s garnished with some Iceland Seafood surprise :star_struck:. Living it up a bit aren’t you? That looks like the Little Chef outside Knutsford. Falsh Bastard!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

North Wales?

From the old Renault Laguna “Come fly with me” advert, scenery like that goes with a sat nav showing the Hanningfield reservoir.

Looks more like Cleethorpes to me.