Pork Fat Therapy/ What are you eating?

Craft and Cleaver - as Pete mentioned, I fucked up by ordering a phantom burger…:frowning_face:

whoops sorry, I missed that. We weren’t overly impressed by them when we ate there, beer was good though

The “burger” I ordered, even though it was in the burger section of the menu, wasn’t a burger, it was a mixed pork sandwich. I thought the porky bits were a topping for the burger :unamused:

THB, Pete did say something about it not actually having a burger in it, but was so feckin noisy I didn’t hear him :tired_face:

Did the word ‘phantom’ not stir your curiosity?:grinning:

err, it wasn’t called that, I just made it up :+1:

Good name though :+1:

Nicely side stepped :+1:

I get plenty of practice

On the left Sag Paneer (misread the paneer recipe and didn’t buy enough milk so it is a bit light on paneer) and on the right lamb bhuna

It’s worth going just for the brisket starter, that was epic

Nothing overly flammable and/Or explosive tonight

Very nice and the spinach one worked very well with frozen spinach- very easy!

Sitting outside Bagel Factory in Hayes Galleria. A spot of lunch before a meeting inTooley St Costa.

Mucho carbo :nerd_face:

Isn’t that a little village in Dorset?

that branch used to do a very nice breakfast bagel

Now that my daughters are supervising my diet, I’m allowed some carbs - they say it’s unbalanced without them. Fewer fats now though :angry:

True but in reality carb intake needs to be flexed to match activity not seen as straight line proportion.

indeed as I found on holiday when I was very much more active.

Pork recipes.

Have a go at slimming world, have lost a stone in 4 weeks so far and am actually eating a fuck load more than I was before it.

The curry recipes are really good.