Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Miller and Carter brisket burger - now with added steak!

6 Likes

The one up the road from me should be opening soon

Lunch in Leeds at The Man Behind the Curtain - we booked back in early May.

We start with a glass of Krug

9 courses of remarkable food with some fantastic paired drinks

4 Likes

Goan pulled pork (slow cooked for 8 hours) with home made chapati’s and other things made to go in them. I’ll take a piccy if I remember, I’m ficking hungry

1 Like

Locally caught Haddock, pan fried in butter. With ‘proper’ chips, fried in an old fashioned chip pan in beef dripping!

And two slices of bread ‘n’ butter.

Bloody lovely.

12 Likes

Pizza at my local. Prawn, spinach, garlic, Mozz, chilli, Taleggio and Pecorino.

1 Like

No fancy food to brag about just lots and lots of carbs for the past 24 hrs and more of the same for the next 24.

M. Newitt & Sons (Thame) Hog & Hop sausages with mash and onion gravy. Narelle properly excelled with the gravy :heart_eyes:

1 Like
4 Likes

Last time I ate crackling about two years ago, I ended up with a bill from the dentist

1 Like

Just had some fresh made crackling, with my sausage & mash lunch.

Individual Beef Wellingtons (Calnan Bros) with dauphinoise and home grown runner beans.

Beans - excellent
Dauphinoise - stunning
Wellingtons - rubbish.We will make our own next time.

In Sushi City in Brentwood. Soft shell crab tempura, eel nigiri, duck gyoza, crispy squid, spider rolls and Essex rolls - they’re the ones smothered in mayo :grinning:

1 Like

Cooking one of our regular curries but with lashings of ghee as a Sunday night treat. Also saffron pilau rice with ghee

Pork ramen for main…

Flo is having mochi for desert.

Bucatini Marinara

I liked their second LP, but their 1979 residency at Ronnie Scott’s was utter wank.

:unamused:

3 Likes

Katsu curry at Misato on Wardour Street

5 Likes