Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

And again tonight

3 Likes

roast chicken dinner soup - made from the left over chicken and root veggies (carrots, potatoes, celeriac, onions and garlic) from tone roast yesterday- a couple of sage and onion stuffing “dumplings”

crisps (bacon-and-smack flavour)

3 Likes

It took me 5 years to get to bacon and methadone, another 4 years to bacon only.

Keep the faith Maureen, it is possible :+1:

1 Like

I think you’ll find that it’s the Bacon that is the addictive substance.

1 Like

NO!

Never.

It’s the other stuff, honest.

Had a family-sized bag of M&S Roast Beef and Onion flavour crisps on Sunday. They were shite, but I wasn’t going to share and finished the bag off pronto. I am destined for the outer limits of obesity. It would be far worse if I was supplied with crisps that I actually liked.

3 Likes

Crisps are the work of Satan (Strife Be Upon Him) :+1:

All this talk of crisps has weakened me, currently scoffing some Tesco Value Salt & Vinegar, Tyrrells they are not.

1 Like

Lunch at the Fat Fox in Watlington

Me;
Burger and chips (decent burger but lacked Umami but the relish was lush)
Followed by apple & date crumble with Clotted Cream icecream :heart_eyes:

Narelle;
Shin beef veg suet pie, mash and buttered Kale (beautiful but accompanied by Pomme Puree NOT mash).
Apple and salted caramel Pavlova.

Once again it is the joy of eating alone while away on business. Fortunately I am at the Three Acres in Roydhouse and a game pudding has hit the spot.

Sam just cooked Teriyaki salmon - lovely fresh, thick piece of fish, marinated then cooked hard and fast until the skin was nearly black but most flesh just warmed through. Served with crispy ginger, fresh chilli, blanched matchstick veggies and rice noodles - omnomnomnomnom!

11 Likes

These are like fucking crack cocaine

imagehttps://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c0.135.1080.1080/13277807_584738365026442_1604801259_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1OTU4Nzg2MDY2OTA1NTEyOQ%3D%3D.2.c

1 Like

Wotsits?

Cheese Tasters

Middle class Wotsits.

1 Like

imagehttps://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000025678570-tzg6xs-t500x500.jpg

2 Likes

A. Yum
B. Are those really rice noodles? They look more like wheat based ones in the photo.

Rice. Yellow lighting tone / some filter on Sam’s 'phone.

1 Like

This arrived in a box today

2 Likes