Pork scratchings

Thatā€™s part of a 3 way test with a Nissan GTR and Honda NSX, the Porsche easily wins itā€¦ lol

Westbound services on the M4 this morning - porking like a cuntā€¦

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t boast about it Jim, thatā€™s a complete lack of consideration for other car driversā€¦ Nice new car by the way. Bonus for the coffee job? :wink:

2 Likes

New GT3 launched, my begging letter is inā€¦ lol.

3 Likes

Wrong colour. :sunglasses:

Any colour will do at the moā€¦ lolā€¦

1 Like

Are you seriously thinking of getting one?

Iā€™ve put my letter of intent in as requested by my dealer, but realistically Iā€™ve got no chanceā€¦ :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Thought Iā€™d push the matter a little, and submitted a very high end spec with all the option boxes tickedā€¦ circa Ā£140k ish, got a reply about an hour later saying all sold outā€¦ lol.
:roll_eyes:

Just buy one with the engine in the correct place. Boxster or Cayman, I think they call themā€¦

Thatā€™s ok thanks, theyā€™ve worked out how to make them go round corners without putting you backwards into a hedge nowā€¦ lol

1 Like

Bugger. :frowning:

Trouble is, Iā€™m buggered if Iā€™ll pay overs for a flipped oneā€¦

Anyway interest rate rises soon will put paid to all the stupid speculating, imoā€¦

1 Like

You could get an Astra for that sort of money, maybe not such a high spec ā€¦

2 Likes

I know, but with Peugeot taking over, now might be the right time to buy an Astra and watch it soar in value, before theyā€™re shutdown!

1 Like

It certainly wouldnā€™t be the full monty 1.6 GLS for that pitiful amountā€¦

1 Like

Did they actually put that into production, I read it was just an exercise to show what the epitome of car design would look like.

You couldnā€™t order one. Vauxhall handpicked 100 of the highest members of society who they deemed worthy of such a machine.

It had the lot. Rev counter, tiltable steering wheel, four speaker stereo system, and velour effect seats to hold you in place while you unleashed the full 80 horsepower on other unsuspecting road users. When i was a lad, we could only dream of making the list. We had to make do with a 1.3 Meritā€¦

4 Likes

When Peugeot bought Vauxhall recently they thought that the Ā£1.9 Bn was buying the whole company. Theyā€™ve since been surprised to learn that it only actually covered the acquisition of a 1.6 TDi Astra sports tourer with a modest tray of muffins in the back.

7 Likes