Pork scratchings

Bet you couldn’t! :racehorse:

It’s only a squiggly line.

I wish!

Unless you buy a new car every other month, you’ve got no chance… :cry:

1 Like

Pah ! Bet he couldn’t do it on the back roads of leafy Hertfordshire…

1 Like

:frowning:

I’ll remember that phrase the next time you show me a graph of speaker frequency response… :grin:

1 Like

I am amazed how little he used the brakes. That car is really well setup and stable. Amazing lap.

2 Likes

Your second sentence describes modern 911s.

Nurburgring is quite flowing, there are only 4 or 5 places where you brake really hard.

I like how Jan Koum of WhatsApp has quit so he can work on his collection of air-cooled Porsches. It seems a reasonable option when you’ve made shed loads of cash.

1 Like

First proper long drive of the year on some nice roads. :red_car:

Fuck me, I love ths thing.

8 Likes

Your diesel X3?

Lol, petrol, actually.

I had a new oil sender pump fitted yesterday together with a replacement box on the exhaust and new exhaust brackets. Mot next month. I have a judder from the front wheels when breaking hard from 70mph or more, it started last month.

I had new discs and pads 6 months ago so I suspect it may be track rod arms or bushes near the steering rack. Once mot,d I think I might take it here to get it handling perfectly -

£350 seems reasonable.

1 Like

Pig versus horse - result a draw

The pig did fly though

4 Likes

@coco :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Deeply impressive, that’s one guy who knows the track, the car and most importantly himself very well…

Discovered the mangled remains of a bird in the radiator duct. The joy of pork ownership. Nice. :face_vomiting:

At least your dog didn’t eat it and then throw up for the next hour.