Royal Wedding Thread

Who is this Henry, I thought Charles was the Prince of Wales or is it whales?

Charles likes it up the chuff from Camillaā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m saving that thought for a private time.

4 Likes

Just got a ā€˜breaking newsā€™ alert from the BBC on my phone.
The last one of these was the Israelis shooting a fuckton of people, the one before that was the terrorist in Belgium.

This one is that Meghan Markelā€™s Dad may not make it to the wedding.

FFS BBC

Terrific thread this. Started when too much oxycontin was never enough. Who thought resuscitation was a good idea though? They must be on proper drugs.

1 Like

Can it be amalgamated with the cunty shoes thread. :+1:

1 Like

Actress to marry son of James Hewitt apparently

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/l8iSit1obSU/hqdefault.jpg

k

3 Likes

Do you think he will attend his sonā€™s wedding? :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Weā€™re playing this gig - one of a series of gigs organised by Musicians Against Homelessness as a protest against the attempts made my Windsor Council to rid the streets of unsightly dossers before The Wedding.

3 Likes

The local brewery (Leighton Buzzard Brewing Company) is putting on a couple of specials for the big day in the brewery tap -

"Royal Appointment is a 3.8% golden ale made with a combination of US and English hops (see what weā€™ve done there)

Dirty Harry is a 4.5% black beer which has had fresh ginger added straight into the cask! "

Iā€™ll give it a go, better than buying any other tat to do with the event.

1 Like

So the production of Harry was not unadulterated?:thinking:

Seemingly not - sadly there doesnā€™t seem to be hop variety called Hewitt that they could have used in the process !

2 Likes

Right. Having promised myself that I wouldnā€™t read a goddam thing about this freak show, my phone is burning up about Meganā€™s Dad not coming to the wedding cos heā€™s had some daft photos taken. Or summats.

What the actual fuck?

1 Like

While you are at it:

http://newsthump.com/2018/05/16/definition-of-insanity-to-include-queuing-outside-for-five-days-for-a-wedding-youre-not-invited-to/

ā€˜Nigel Farageā€™s Patronusā€™ā€¦

1 Like

Cape is ironed and ready

3 Likes

wear these

and youā€™ll need to put up some

Already up for the street party :+1: