Rugby A Game For Gentlemen

I think Gatland has had enough and doesn’t want to do another tour.

You wonder what his backroom team say?

The OF/JS axis is a gamble on the flair needed to tip us over the line we almost got over once or twice.
It’s a bit late for clever ideas, though, with no practice.

He does see them all in training, and being an armchair manager is always easy.

But…

I do wonder if the Lions selection team actually watched the last 30 minutes of the 1st test when they had the Sexton / Farrell thing on the pitch and SBW just walked through them.

ABs to win by 25+ points, it’s going to be a walkover I fear.

2 Likes

:see_no_evil:

:eyes::+1:

Red card!

All open now. Can the Lions beat a 14 man ABs side?

It will be very close.

Not if we play like a bunch of idiots.

Discipline. Basics. Patience.

Not this rubbish.

Ahem

Slinky back work. Finally

Silly Sonny Boy getting in some practise for his return to the NRL.

“If Warburton plays we are fucked.
If Alun Wyn Jones plays we are fucked.
We are going to get humped.
ABs to win by 25+ points”

Nope.

Game changed completely when they went down to 14. First ten minutes of the second half they were taking control. Lions did well to recompose themslves and take back control. We’ll never know what would have happened had they remained at 15 (totally correct decision to send off)
Really pleased we won but realistically we were against 14 men and therefore should have been more comfortable than we were. Can’t believe the ABs have not had a man sent off since Colin Meads 50 years ago!!

The 4 missed penalties and the fact of being down to 14 men for most of the match meant nothing when you win by 3 points. Realistically, the ABs had a really bad day and the Lions a less bad one than the first test.

1 Like

Sonny Bill joins a select group!

It was very close. Well done Lions.

And it rained.
And the ref was northern hemisphere…

Feckin’ funny to see a Strayan referee a game like this. I know there are other SH countries too…

Sean O’Brien, arguably the Lions best player could be cited for a swinging arm that the ref missed and potentially miss the final test.

SBW gets four week ban

When your pops is 100% more happy than you!! Thank you for the all the support. Onto next week!!! 🙌🏾 pic.twitter.com/96agskaeEl

— Maro Itoje (@maroitoje) July 1, 2017
1 Like

O’Brien citing charge dismissed so he is available for next weekend.