Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

Read your posts again.

1 Like

Is it the wrong week?

Enough foreplay @J_B and @bmtell. Get yourselves a large jar of swarfega and a a room.

4 Likes

He started it sir :grinning:

You can finish him off then…:nauseated_face:…happy endings all round…:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Fully grown cunts, bickering like children, yay! :laughing:

5 Likes

Ah yes, it a wonderful thing to behold isn’t it?!

reinstated one of these today on the landing, so I can listen to the radio when I am getting ready for work in the morning.

imagehttps://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41s65eWeRBL.SX355.jpg

Forgotten how nice these were.

1 Like

Getting better, just wish I could align properly. I’ve really got no idea how I can do it proprly

Yep an Amazon 1

What is it Ziggy?

its a Logitech Squeezebox radio - streaming and internet radio all-in-one. Sounds ok for a small box, has a nice display. I am running LMS on a NUC. All the files for streaming are on a Synology NAS.

You can run LMS on the Synology NAS, but I find it flaky for some reason.

2 Likes

If you have a printer the Vinylengine one cut out and placed on an old LP is as good as anything.
Very nice those Amazon decks,

1 Like

I can bring some set up bits next sat? You will need to know your arms spindle to pivot distance

I was hoping you would chip in, I’ve got a Dr feckwit but that’s it matt. Help would be much appreciated

I’ve got all that info

When I used to have one of the occasional very early starts I would move my clothes for the morning out to the landing so’s I didn’t have to rummage around in the wardrobe and wake Mrs VB in the process. But even then I got ready in the bathroom, not on the landing.

VB

In our small terrace a music box placed on the landing can easily be heard in the bathroom and bedrooms.

We do have a Marantz all-in-one in the bedroom, but to hear it in the bathroom you’d need it at a volume to wake the dead.

The landing is an ideal spot for the mornings

I get ready all over the house!

Anybody heard these?

Looks good. The big Power amp. is 375 kg. It’s Scandinavia High End so must be VERY expensive.