Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

If you are talking about me and Terry, then I’m not going into the showers with him. Not that I’m uninterested or anything, just that I won’t get in there if Sir Cumference of Adelaide is in there first…:wink:

Oh, and get to fuck while you are at it you checky git. :grin:

1 Like

Thompson Twins.

3 Likes

It’s OK. You can knock one out while looking at my Adonis like physique. You might need to investigate some optical correction though. It appears that your vision is telling your brain to view things in wide-screen.

Andrew Adonis maybe :smirk:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Good spot :+1:

Nowt new but have rearranged the room so the speakers are firing across and not being blocked by the edge of the sofa. Soundstage is much better now.

Well the record boxes are new, got them off ebay one with a sun records logo and the other with a decca logo.

14 Likes

You should try your Primes that way around.

1 Like

Very nice indeed!

Probably will on sunday as the Obs will be in the back of the car.

Like the record boxes - have you a link? Cheers

You need to straighten up your medals. :grinning:

2 Likes

The prints aren’t as bright as they make out on the ebay ads though, assume it is to make them look vintage but the yellow on the sun records one is very dull.

1 Like

Cheers Chris :+1: might get one as running out of shelf space

Looks good but could be improved with a nice finny black monoblock next to each speaker :+1:

4 Likes

Like a dog with a bone.:laughing:

1 Like

IMG_4109 - Version 2 by mark leatherland, on Flickr

'Nother fruitbox comes to the butcher…

1 Like

PU3 and some sort of AT rusty nail?

1 Like

Yeah, forerunner to the AT150, 450e, and PU3.

Early LP12, looks fresh but all I see is upgrades and a money pit, I’ll stick with my rattly Garrard’s

1 Like

Trilogy 907 on top shelf right hand side. Courtesy of @bolts. First evening listening to it. I think it might be staying a while. :grinning:

8 Likes