Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

yah - 18 inch bass bins

tuna belly.

FFS, *somebody cremate this thread

Pleeeeeeze

*But not the forum arsonist, we don’t want the whole shebang burning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I disagree :slightly_smiling_face:

You can disagree as much as you like.

You’re still rong tho

I shall take that as a complement.

1 Like

fishing for compliments ?

That belly looks like it’s grimacing

I’m bored at the moment. Anything could happen :smirk:

No need to Pout…

1 Like

Fuck sakes, looked at tracking and it says attempted delivery at 08:05 this morning, which is bollocks as I was still home then and no card was left either. Checked one PO and they hadn’t seen it, so will check delivery office tomorrow. I has disappoint.

8.05 isn’t your Postie, he’ll be lucky to get out of the delivery office by 10.00 these days.

Parcelforce maybe?

Sorry, “Incarporating” ? Illiterate mods, whatever next, Chumpy as admin?

Fish puns you see.

Observational equivalence is equivalent.

Ah, I haz teh failz agayn. :clown_face:

2 Likes

6 Likes

To be fair, it is so far past scraping the bottom of the pun barrel you probably blanked it out. I apologise if you are now traumatised by the exposure to the sheer horror of it.

Properly fucking shameful that is. I wonder which mod edited the title? Possibly should give himself some time on the naughty step out of sheer embarrassment.

1 Like

Yeah it’s probably parcel-farce but no fricking card means I’m just guessing.

It’s not only mods that can adjust thread titles. :wink:

Put the primes back in out of curiosity (and a few sherberts) and sound pretty good with the alephs.

Had them next to the rack with the amps on the outside and had a really bizarre soundstage, vocals were coming from the bottom right shelf location.

2 Likes