Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

I fucking hate stepped attenuators, work of the devil.

1 Like

Get CNC’ing and it could make an adequate butt plug.

Now listening to a lovely Puresound P10 using it as my second phono stage. Sold a few things and was looking for a stage to use with second turntable. Saw this at reasonable money the dreaded box swap fever struck and I bought it.
When it came earth isolation switch was damaged so after seller agreed to pay for a new one fitting it went off to @murrayjohnson for a repair. What a fantastic service. He fixed it within a day, checked it out and then tested a handful of valves I sent him to find out the best pair to fit and returned it to me in less than three days.
And it sounds awesome, this Is a really really good piece of kit. Way better than what it cost me.
Thanks to Guy for such good service and for making such a brilliant sounding phono stage.
:+1:

18 Likes

Alps Blue in the fancy housing…

2 Likes

Quite like it really, they do a quad and six channel version, and remote variants, might need one for me self.

Oh, is the red case not foo enough for you?

Girl.

Not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid

But no matter, you own Sony and Yamaharsh, so are merely to be pitied…

I also own Behringer and Bose - makes your lifestyle system sound like a bedside radio.

1 Like

Have you suffered a recent head injury?

What was that?

Proof care in the community is not working. This man needs help and fast. :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

Seems really quite capable, for beer money.

9 Likes

I like the repeat function, yes I have one.

(Technics SL7)

The EPC-P202C cartridge seems to be pretty decent, too.

Surprised.

It’s a TT for the ham fisted and it’s a design classic that has high WAF

2 Likes

Nice - which SP is it?

SL-7

2 Likes

Feck - sorry, meant to put SL. I is dumb :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Had an SL-10 which was quite natty - until I had a JB moment and snapped off the boron cantilever from the very valuable EPS-310MC cartridge.:frowning_face:

1 Like