Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

Yowser !

Birmingham City Blue, nice choice!

:smiley:

6 Likes

You’d better get Mark over to use his magic on the crossover adjustments.

1 Like

Proving that only wankers play in royal blue :crazy_face:

1 Like

Kate is very jealous beautiful AV’s

Clearly you didn’t see the match today. Describing either side as wankers would require ignoring how limp, flaccid and impotent both teams were. It was surprising what a huge load of jizz the game turned out to be given this.

:unamused:

Look at home there Wayne :+1:

1 Like

Are they my old ones Wayne?

Cheers Pete. Sounding very nice already without any fiddling round the back (:scream:).

Only downside is one of the Alephs is now buzzing like fuck :slightly_frowning_face:

They are indeed.

Dusty 300b amps dragged out of hibernation in spare room and now plugged in and heating the room nicely.

There’s always something.

1 Like

Yep, and zero wife approval now too. But they’re in my room so tuff titty baby.

1 Like

Never had one do that before, Ill be at Ian’s tomorrow if you can get it there or I can probably pop over and have a look. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s very good of you to offer Edd. Sadly I’m going to be tied up tomorrow otherwise I’d have popped over.

Well either way, they are pretty bomb proof so if you can get it to me at some point I’m sure I can fix it. I could probably drop my 15w aleph off with Ian to tide you over if you like.

2 Likes

Very kind Edd. I’ve got a pair 300b amps doing a half decent job at the minute so no worries about another amp, but thank you for the offer :+1:

Change speakers = amp starts buzzing - I’d also check speaker cables, connectors, and the overall electrical “health” of the speakers too.

PS: nice speaks!

1 Like

I think it actually started when I had the Impulse in here, just the slight difference in sensitivity makes it a lot harder to ignore!

1 Like

OK, good the speaks are not suspect, and if it’s gone with swapping the power amps, I guess it was the Pass - not much to go wrong with 'em, sure Edd’ll nail it in no time :+1:

1 Like