Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

look forward to hearing how you get on ,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I already had the arm off the deck by the time I saw your post so I’ll never know. I’m not sure it would have worked due to the metal ring around the Sony’s platter. I just don’t think the arm can get close enough with the Kiseki to align regardless of orientation as the armboard is hard up against the ring. Here’s a pic with my 310 to illustrate the problem.

And one for me :smiley:

Main difference is I don’t have a fancy Khozmo attenuator. But I do have a see through lid :smiley:

16 Likes

That is Teribil, no?

Very.

1 Like

What terribil is I’m still at work!
May help pay for today’s foo indulgence.

less blurry photo :smiley:

4 Likes

Is it on fire? :thinking:

4 Likes

LED strings for voltage reference, 16 of them :slight_smile:

Not an NVA design then? :smiley:

1 Like

No, but I built it so there is always slight risk of electrocution, third degree burns, maiming and or death.

3 Likes

Sounds ideal :+1:

A bit better pic and now with room to breathe

Sounds wonderful :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Not that it means much but, I’ve never seen an amp constructed quite like this :thinking: -

1 Like

Much, much quieter and quicker than the Moth.

6 Likes

Kinell.

The RCM gets it’s own foo plinth.

6 Likes

I got twofers on the Finite Element amp stands. Obviously my veils are lifted in a spotless fashion.

‘Tis majestic.

Literal wet dream.

Finite stands do lend themselves to other purposes. I have my TV on one. I was impressed to note Stu put his Christmas tree on one I lent him a while ago.

4 Likes

I wonder if a Schumann resonator sellotaped to the back of the RCM would be overkill, or the ultimate in dirtbusting tech?