Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

Mick’s Chord Chameleon RCA cables…

Kindly leant via Scalford.

Just to see if I can discern any difference to XLR. They are louder… though I thought it was meant to be the other way round!?

:weary:

Don’t need but want.

Just in time for the warm weather returning - the cool running amp is in!

It’s a Threshold Stasis S300, courtesy of Bob ICHM. It doesn’t sound dissimilar to the Alephs, which isn’t surprising given they’re both Nelson Pass designs. It barely gets warm, and drives the Acapellas really well, so I’m a happy bunny :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Cool…

zackly…:grinning:

Nice amp. That Orb and Lee Perry LP is excellent, particularly at serious SPLs. Really good low down rumbling bass on the best tunes.

2 Likes

Your cat is the spitting image of mine - sadly I don’t thnk mine has long left.:frowning:

Sorry to hear that Paul…:disappointed:

1 Like

Just picked up my Graaf 13.5B2 which I finally got round to having serviced. Board meeting in Chesterfield and some capacity modelling work to do when I get home before I can plug the thing in and have a listen :weary:

1 Like

2 Likes

Very nice pre-amp, I had a Mk1 version. One of my fav pre-amps.

1 Like

Thats a piece of piss.

How many beds do we have = x

How many patients do we have = x + y

Solution - Kill y

1 Like

Be sure to remove your leotard fist, I mean first :flushed:

1 Like

That’s cheered me up no end just before what promises to be a tedious 3 hour meeting which will feel like 3 weeks :slightly_frowning_face:

You should liven it up by only responding in song lyrics. If that fails pretend you have tourettes and shout ‘jizztits’ a lot.

3 Likes

Is this the same strategy you use to encourage your new lady freind to have coitus with you?

5 Likes

All done, so -