Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

What speakers you got hung on the end of the rega’s Rob.

New Dac (Calyx 24/192 with Linear PSU) and a borrowed amp (thanks Nick) while I decide what to buy next.

4 Likes

Are those Diva’s? How are you finding them?

I think he just walks in to the room and they are there. Not the sort of thing you play hide and seek with.

7 Likes

Yes these are the MKII version.

I have had the MK1 Diva floorstanders and a pair of Diva monitors previously so there is definitely something about them I like - plus I love the look of them. :heart_eyes:
These MKII’s are definitely a bit smoother and the bass is a bit tighter than I remember.

They won’t be everyones cup of tea but they have a very ‘live’ sound that can be quite intoxicating. Very different to LV’s.

I’m currently mucking about with B & W DM4’s and Misson 700 Leading Edges, they are both surprisingly good oldies!

Love those speakers.:nerd_face:

Being a little OCD, they should have book matched the veneer…

But putting that aside, they are very, very lovely.

No new shiny bits since June or something (Clearaudio cart) but just fancied a gratuitous shot of the hornage. :smile:

t

18 Likes

Sound & Vision

4 Likes

I must get the other pair of those Azura 160’s :grinning:

1 Like

Baby Hornage

11 Likes

Fancy exhibiting them again Ritchie? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Who needs a fancy lawn outside anyway? :grin:

That table has now been relegated to the back garden.Was always a shit dining table

That was THE most shattering weekend ever. Not only that, I think we did that and should move on, so no. Reckon we could cook up an interesting shared system tho. I shall consult the Electrical Druid Overlord and Router Monkey. They may tell me to fuck off!

1 Like

You must! Will the throat work with your JBL’s?

I’m sure the next Scalford show will produce something similar again fronted by £250000 worth of adequate turntables,arms & cartridges.

3 Likes

Or matched the speakers to the curtains.

Can you imagine how many trips to the haberdashery department of John Lewis he would have to make to keep up with his speakers?