Shit shifter supreme

. So I was sitting there in the little room cogitating and other activities . After decades of diligent research I’ve found this -the perfect bum cleaner- a super combo of strength friction and softness and low S/N ratio . But I’ve a problem - missus discarded the packets and we ve got a mix of brands of loo roll. So which shop somewhere in the county did we get this one from ? Note the design and check your own please.

3 Likes

I can’t be arsed, sort your own shit out :grinning:

4 Likes

Excellent thread idea. My personal preference is for home baked hot cross buns because they are useless for eating and they have just the right delicious abrasiveness :heart_eyes: Flushing is an issue…

3 Likes

Swan necks only in this house.

3 Likes

As found in oz cricket pavilion changing rooms…

es

9 Likes

This thread could run and run :poop:

1 Like

And for those that like shitting on threads (mentioning no names :wink:) this could be the perfect solution…

It’s not Velvet, which I find best

I find this to be excellent for clearing the chalfontsldownload:

1 Like

We have Aldi’s bestest bargain poop roll.

looks like the aldi on we favour - fab vfm and soyb

1 Like

This thread really is scraping the bottom…

4 Likes

Nicky from home bargains.

BNP

It had poor clag pickup, smeared badly, but at least your fingers didn’t go through it :+1:

2 Likes

Dear Auntie AA,

Bog roll at work is pretty decent but I have been forced to investigate “an over wiper”.There is a man in my building who swipes through half to 3/4 of a big roll per sitting. Whilst I applaud his extravagance I am also concerned he is somehow wounded / leaking. I also hate him as I have lost x 3 pairs of socks when caught short only to be faced with a brown tube hanging on the wall. What should I do?

2 Likes

ies

4 Likes

Stab the cunt to death.

That level of selfish inconsideration deserves death - ideally an excruciatingly slow and exquisitely painful death :+1:

1 Like

Agreed - Fatwa issued.

1 Like

Superfresco, chunky. available from all good branches of B&Q.

2 Likes