Should have been given a medal, not fire thread

FTFY

It’s just a bit of fun.

Where?

zackly…we still don’t know what she spiked her food with…:thinking:

Less of the us - I’m not a vegan.

Now that would have been nasty, and a sacking offence.

food.

Despising a minority and laughing at pomposity are two different things still, surely.

To the case itself, it’s just a bit cowardly really, whatever she did or didn’t put in the food, why brag about it afterwards?

If she really had a problem with the customer, any customer why not deal with it like a professional?

Anyway, great fucking publicity for their restaurant :laughing:

1 Like

The food was never actually adulterated, the customer ordered a pizza with cheese on it.

The chef’s behavior was reckless. If you don’t like customers, don’t go into the customer service business.

1 Like

ObviousFTFY.

3 Likes

I read that as “Halal Vegan Fried Chicken”, and thought WTF.

It’s pretty mad as it is! The place is rammed apparently, so they must be on to something…

Radioheads best album imo

12 Likes

Absofuckingluteley - in fact as a chef she should be equipped with a sufficient range of tools to deal with unruly vegan customers, as any other chef might deal with a unruly sheep

Couldn’t be any worse than the other whiney tuneless wailing they’ve put out.

1 Like

I thought it was Coldplay

I don’t know which is worse, the fact they positively invited a bunch of vegans into their restaurant with a specially designed menu and then bragged about spiking one, or that one of the vegans chose to ignore the menu and order pizza with cheese :crazy_face:

Oh hang on, I do know which is worse :man_facepalming:

THE WHOLE POINT OF FRIED CHICKEN IS CHICKEN SKIN!!

7 Likes

Apparently vegans have concocted vegan cheese or some such nonsense. They love to pretend they are normal by eating “vegan chicken” and “cheese”.

35lhgd

2 Likes