Slaughterhouse

Fixt for accuracy :+1:

2 Likes

Damn and double damn. One of my front upper teeth has a peg (itā€™s a long and expensive story starting at me aged 13), and the fucking thing snapped last night doing fuck all, so off to the dentist pm to have an assessment. In the meantime, I have one tooth missing at the front and lisp slightly.

i suspect an implant is needed, so thatā€™s Ā£2.5K gone.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a good market for DIY home dentistry kits. Bit of quick setting araldite, variously shaped whitish teeth on pegs & a small drill/dremel for prep.

Fortunes to be made in the current climate.

1 Like

You may be lucky to get one for that price in the UK

Indeed, a bit like fitting a cartridge. Line it up, a few screws, keep JB awayā€¦

1 Like

And donā€™t wear a jumper when doing it

And thatā€™s no more children for me (although Iā€™m now walking round like Iā€™ve lost my horse)

Been there, done that :scissors:

Had a filling today, not as bad as I feared.

Back of my tooth chipped off crunching on a mint :weary:

Ouch.

How many points do you get, must be a lot

Iā€™m sure it will make a Vas Deferens to your life. Boom Tish! :grinning:

2 Likes

Mmm, scissors, real men use bricks (just mind your thumbs) :grinning:

Donā€™t walk around in fact donā€™t do anything for a couple of days. Seriously.

ft

2 Likes

Been there too. Twice. It should settle after a couple of days but try not to walk, bend, lift or anything strenuous for 24 hours. Sit back, cold compress on the goolies and get someone else to fetch and carry :mask:

Isnā€™t it a one time thing?

Typical Aussie, trying to exaggerate manlinessā€¦

1 Like

Hardly. Thereā€™s nothing manly about groaning like a sick child due to infection from the first snip. Only for some months later to reveal (through several wanks which still had live squigglers) that the snip hadnā€™t worked.
I had to go in for day surgery and my sack was completely opened up to clean up the scar tissue and the remains of an infection just to make sure the procedure was a success.

Sorry Jon. Bad timing :scream:

Thankfully the surgeon doing it insists on having everyone under a general anaesthetic, after he had a big strapping rugby player feint and nearly fall off the operating table under a local.