Slaughterhouse

Lucky you - mine was under a local. Would sir like to observe? Would I fuck

Local for me too. I felt like Iā€™d had a proper kicking for a while too especially as I was foolishly active (moving stuff, fixing car etc) when I shouldā€™ve had my feet up for a couple of days.

Thankfully I had mine done on the Monday before the Cheltenham festival. Nothing to do after except watch the nags. Bliss (sort of)

I had mine under local and it was fine at the time. Got infected though, resulting in a visit to an entertainingly camp doctor for antibiotics.

3 Likes

Confirmed, denture or implant. So, temp denture and booking an implant.

Buy some HiFi shit on the Bay in Hungary, nip over and collect it, have the implant knocked in for 500 notes and get back home still in profit. Easy.

1 Like

:+1: Fixt for superior naughtiness.

1 Like

Fingers crossed that you pull through.

Probably best to check your life insurance just to be on the safe side.

1 Like

Lawyer coming on Wednesday to do will.

1 Like

He/she will take one look at you and retreat to a safe distance with a mobile phone.

VB

sympathy - just donā€™t drink a whole bottle of Covonia in one dayā€¦ or mix it with ginā€¦ unless of course you want the whole world to fall out of your arse with no warning of the impending eruption

Thanks. They should put that warning on the bottle really.

OK, so many choices on an implantā€¦

So, Eastern Europe for Ā£1K per tooth + flights, hotel etcā€¦
UK implant mass factory in Manchester Ā£2K per tooth (I may need 3ā€¦)
A Top dentist in Manchester Ā£2,850 with lots of back-up, but I may need 3 in the next two yearsā€¦

As itā€™s me not a TV or an amp, I am going for the top man and fuck the money.

I got the ā€˜goodā€™ news yesterday that one of my molars had split into two pieces vertically, and the one next to it is missing, so 2 more sometime, hence 3 implants.

The good news is I have neanderthal jaw bone wise, so implants should not be a problem.

Ah well, the bonus is due next month, so easy come, easy go.

Good luck, not much fun that.

I think I would have been tempted by the Eastern European option

You can do without molars Bob, lots of folk have them removed anyway.

There, Iā€™ve just saved you two grand - you can thank me (and buy me several pints :grinning:) next time I see you!

Every time.