Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

It’s the 12th floor of the Hilton Park Lane.

The decor is definitely a bit iffy.

Two burly Ukrainian gentlemen in the same line of business as yourself ripped out my bathroom last week, and I am currently without a shower.

The Hilton has many, many showers, so …

Clifford St Shop?

Yes, they’re not bespoke.

Annoyingly I’ve lost quite a lot of weight since I bought them, so yes, they don’t really fit very well any more.

1 Like

I’ve been spending some time this week with a couple of Silicon Valley kids and they tell me these are now an essential part of the Silicon Valley execs wardrobe

7DA38BF1-B7EA-452E-A994-E8734BD859D2

Allbirds

2 Likes

you eating at Theo’s ? has a nice kitchen

We had a bit of a blow out at Trishna in Marylebone for lunch, so just boozing this evening.

Is this a good thing?

Do you think on pretentious shoe fetish forum dot com they’re all bragging about their hifi?

Internet shoe bragging - that’s a thing now :laughing:

3 Likes

nice place to eat - we’re always stuffed after eating there. if you are ever in Mumbai, you should try the restaurant it is named after, and whom they bought the recipes off of… food is even better.

Very comfy they reckon. OK in temperate SF, but probably won’t last long in crappy UK weather conditions.

I’m getting some though obviously.

1 Like

Very nice if you’re 14 :confounded:

1 Like

My son has a pair of them,bloody nasty things that look like they were made using material from a 1970s sofa.

2 Likes

Style forum has been a thing for ages. I like the daily post a photo of your shoes threads, heaven forbid the socks aren’t right.

Indeed, socks should match the trousers, not the shoes.

1 Like
1 Like

The best vice is advice

2 Likes

Bollocks, socks should match your last acid trip.

2 Likes

I’m surprised Jon Snow gets into work as often as he does.

2 Likes

He knows nothing.

1 Like

I was in Northampton for work today so popped into Trickers factory shop and bought a pair of these with dianite soles.

The sales guy was quite eccentric but good fun.
His sales pitch was ‘these shoes will certainly outlast you sir!’

11 Likes