Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

I have just bust my flip-flops, why are they so expensive in the winter?

sorry but these are terrible, Louise has been through 3 pairs in about 9 months (all replaced free of charge, but what a hassle), the soles break, come off (she nearly fell down the stairs), we put them in the bin,

1 Like

£90 for a pair of foo slippers! They can get to fuck. A tenner at M&S and embrace your inner piss-stained and dejected doddery old cunt (which describes half of the AA membership anyway)

2 Likes

http://www.hurleys.co.uk/mens-c84/footwear-c100/ugg-mens-chestnut-scuff-slippers-p78417/s380842?cid=GBP&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4dy62Y7D2AIVSrXtCh2AWgkcEAQYAyABEgKH6_D_BwE

anything with a back on is best - it won’t slip off on the stairs and your hips will be safe.

I had a pair of these given to me - In no way could I get down with them - The cunts fell off every five minutes. Saying that I cant wear flip flops either. I believe this to be a genetic deficiency on my part - A stern letter of complaint has been sent to my Mother on this matter.

1 Like

I have fantastic Nordvik ones. I simply thrust my feet into a dead sheep.

I use a pair of generic Timberland-branded plastic jesus-boots for indoors (and quite a bit of outdoors when the weather isn’t 5-kinds of wet stuff + waist-deep liquid soil…) Bought them in 1998, and may well be buried in them. Had 'em so long the dense deposits of toe jam are both lithified and stratified :ok_hand:

2 Likes

webbed feet? I went to school with someone called Malcom who had webbed feet. It didn’t make him a better swimmer. He had some form of surgery to split his toes. He was allowed to keep the webs, but he deep fried them and tried to sell them as crisps but Malcolm got beaten up by Jonathon who was showing off his new DMs. We never saw Malcolm again.

As an aside, our cats have webbed feet.

Mate.

2 Likes

Seriously, espadrilles. Cheap as chips and at a push you can toddle down to the local bar in them on a summer’s evening.

VB

I am in no way Malcom.

Not sure if it’s heel, bridge or Cro-magnon splayed toes related? Me and flip flops can not boogie. I resent this as I fancied myself as a surf dude. Surf dudes seem to have sex O’ plenty. These are the issues.

1 Like

I call it lucky, Devon doesn’t need another pair of cunty flipflops

4 Likes

Do Surf Chicks dig wellies on t’ beach?

Only if they have a spade with them

Fo’sho’. Gotta be the right welly tho.

Bait digger?

1 Like

5R3G-Brogue-Style-Slippers-Brown-Black-Reduction-In-Price-Sales-Quality-Assurance-Classic-Undoubtedly-Choice-6C4Y7

The world needs no more flip-flops.

1 Like