Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

What do you think ?

Handy (footy ?) if you’re a sheep-shagger though.

VB

Straight from the Mr men books, I like them and more importantly my missus would hate them.

Winwin

With

Added sport soles for get out stay out situations

The best (now deceased) slippers I’ve owned were the Churches house slippers. My wife bought me some M&S ones that were ‘The same’ - No, no my love these are Deeply inferior!

2 Likes

6€ shit from Leclerc. Better than anything from M&S*.

*I have no idea about this stuff, no sir, not me.

You cunts are discussing slippers.

9 Likes

Clark’s moccasins

Exactly. Topical, interesting, relevant, convenient and (almost) foo-free. Unlike those fucking R2R things that are attracting important waffle-time.

The alternative is a disappointing slide towards being a Hi Fi forum…

1 Like

or here https://www.crockettandjones.com/collections/mens/velvet-slippers

They have the disadvantage of looking fucking awful AND being really expensive.

Imagine mincing around in those.

Look at my tart’s-bedroom, pirate-themed slippers, everyone.

7 Likes

Let’s face it, you are imagining yourself mincing around in those.

Still thinking about Gorilla channels, tbh.

1 Like

I didn’t say i liked or wanted them. All I want is a new pair of flip-flops that don’t cost £20+

Never explain, never complain

Slippers have 2 requirements,1 to keep you feet warm and 2 not to get you sectioned if you have to go outside in them

4 Likes

Crockett & Jones is a bad Miami Vice remake set in Eastbourne, starring John Nettles.

3 Likes

You missed one…

When reasoning with your children becomes a bore

The purpose of slippers is to provide the most sumptuous comfort to ones trotters. At the same time, the selection of said items is in fact expression of ones taste. For this reason slippers should be suitably elegant and sexy with a hint of menace - to show that you are indeed a cunt, all be it a tasteful one.

I remember walking to the shops in my slippers for the first time in my life upon the onset of middle age - I felt I had arrived!

1 Like

Surf dudes wear Reefs or did when I was into water sports -( ooo-er missus)

http://www.reef.eu/sandals.html

Their ‘thongs’ (aussie vernacular, never heard them called flip flops) were guaranteed for life.

1 Like

Anyhow, back to proper cunty shoes.

These arrived from Cheaney

I can’t wear Oxfords so need a Derby style, also needed a plain black shoe for the few black tie do’s I have to go to a year (you can’t wear brogues with a dinner suit). I am not going to get a pair in patent leather for a a couple of times a year so these fit the bill. They fit really well and are very comfortable straight out of the box. I will be looking at other stuff on the Cheaney 125 last.
Nice to get £100 off in the sale too :grinning:

6 Likes