Spirit of the Slaughterhouse: Free Stuff

upcycling

Danke

1 Like

So, two arms fit in a pair of sleeves? It’s amazing what you can learn in this place. :wink::grinning:

Sorry, I missed this amongst all the helpful suggestions.

Sure, PM incoming.

1 Like

Now taken - TDK Cassette tapes unused
Free postage to UK mainland

5 Likes

Should have probably posted this in here :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Many thanks to Graham for the tonearm weight,and Andy for the use of his tonearm.

Also big thanks to @aja & @coco who went beyond the call of duty to sort out my turntable a while back

:+1:

2 Likes

If these haven’t already gone could I take them please? They are great for Sam to record himself practising Baritone.

1 Like

The lengths he’ll go to avoid Jean Michelle Jarre :blush:

3 Likes

Apols Rob I forgot to say they went yesterday

1 Like

No worries at all, I’ve had a kind offer via PM from Yoda as it happens so Sams sorted :+1:

Are any of these of any use?

SME3012 arm. SME 3009 removable arm. Nagaoka N-11MP gold stylus. Looks like it’s still sealed. No head shell for the 3012.

16 Likes

Yes please Mick for the 3009 s3 arm (and the Nag stylus if no-one else wants it).

1 Like

Could I have the sme please?

2 Likes

Wow Mick, that really is getting into the Spirit. Very generous indeed, well done that meatman.

They were given to me by a close friend who was left them by his brother after he died. I know I would never use them and would prefer them to be appreciated by a meatman rather than some eBay buyer who would give me a load of abuse and then get their money back!

18 Likes

Very generous indeed, of both Mick and his friend at what must be a difficult time.

5 Likes

Bloody hell that was generous!

Well done Mick, terrific gesture.

Tempted to give away my Audionote Japan S9 step up now…

6 Likes