Spirit of the Slaughterhouse: Free Stuff

no problem Olan, its yours (your daughter)

Samsung 32" smart(ish) TV.

About 5 years old, but has only ever been used as my PlayStation monitor. Remote, instructions, wireless dongle (there’s a waste of money if there ever was one). No box.

You collect from London SE21. No exceptions.

Apologies for the incredibly shite photo (that’s a chair in the reflection), but them’s the breaks.

7 Likes

Bugger, i’d like this for my daughters flat in Worcester but rarely get a chance to go to London. Any chance you’re going to Jim’s bake off?

Mm, we could have short-circuited this had I known. I just carried the other TV back from Malvern to London yesterday, hence no longer needing this one.

Let me have a wee think about logistics.

1 Like

Got a box of old hifi mags, hifiworld, hifiplus etc.
Can bring to Jims if anyone interested,

If you don’t like to admit to looking at hifi mags please pm me and I will disguise with a few copies of Natural Melons and Show Us Your Baps :smile:

9 Likes

As I’m on the scrounge elsewhere: Scroungers of the Abattoir, to balance the Karma a little, I have a hardback copy of Rick Stein’s “India” that I can let go.

Great condition, and really good recipes that work in a normal kitchen.

Free to a good home. If you feel like donating the cost of the postage ( or whatever) to the Prostate Cancer charity: https://prostatecanceruk.org, that would be ace.

1 Like

Yes please Rob. I’ll PM you with details

I’m popping over to Liverpool today Olan, so could possibly drop it in if I have time. If not I’ll post it.

2 Likes

I picked this up from a charity shop last week Chicago - Transit Authority. The cover is a bit tatty but the records are in great condition. I just don’t like it so it looking for a good home. Anyone want it?

Yes please Mick

OK, let me have the address and will post it tomorrow.

Thanks Mick, let me know how much I owe for postage.

Just popping this up to see if it would be of interest to anyone -

I have a Pro-Ject Xperience Acryl languishing in the attic -

same as this but without the speedbox

problem is I snapped off one of the cart leads when removing the cart and I never got round getting it fixed. So it that will need fixing obvs and I don’t know if I can find a suitable box for it so might need picked up as well !

Sounds great eh but it is free :grinning:

I will of course dig it out and get some pics posted up and check everything else still works.

17 Likes

I would be very interested if it could be posted, happily pay for the carrier! Fab offer.

3 Likes

That is feckin’ generous. Well played!

5 Likes

Very much so, great offer!

Bloody hell mate. Not worthy.

1 Like

Cheers guys but It is a waste of an extremely good TT tbh and I really can’t be bothered with the whole ebay shit. I would much prefer it got used by one of you lot.

Rob, if you aren’t in a hurry, then leave it with me and I’ll see what I can do and will be in touch :+1:

2 Likes

Having a clear out and got a few music DVDs here that I never watch. Donation to the AA fund to cover postage:

Matchbox Twenty - Show
John Martyn - At the BBC
John Martyn - Live at the Camden Palace Theatre
David Gilmour - In Concert
Sting - Bring on the Night
Dave Matthews Band - Live at Folsom Field
Billy Cobham - Latin Soul (signed)

1 Like

Wow very generous :clap::clap::clap:

(Will not show picture of TT to daughter of what she missed out on :laughing:)

1 Like