Tennis - at least it's marginally more interesting than golf

You’ll need a magnifying glass then Graham - it looked totally minty yesterday :+1:

My other car, its a bit of a mess…

1 Like

Hoping this mixed doubles is good,find the doubles much more entertaining.

EZ game EZ life. Has Fed ever had a more straightforward Grand Slam?

Certainly a walk in the park this afternoon, embarrassingly so. Not seen any of his previous matches during this tournament, but ive heard he’d not dropped a set.

I imagine that those that mortgaged their children for finals tickets are rather disappointed! Federer is just too good.

I only occasionally dip into the tennis, but Federer takes the piss. Is there anyone in the world of sport who makes his craft look more straightforward?

7 Likes

He doesn’t even break sweat…

Even at his age he looks like he has all the time in the world and just wafts around the court dispatching balls at angles all over the show with consummate ease.

1 Like

Konta was good today and shows plenty of grit to come back from a set down to a very good opponent.

2 Likes

Always loved to watch the smooth fucker, perhaps the most beautiful player of any sport on the earth

2 Likes

Serena pushed hard but dragged out some amazing tennis to reach the semis yet again.

Its a shame the rule about time between points isn’t till next year because a quicker game pace from the opponent would probably have Serena blowing even harder.

1 Like

Roger on court @Bolts :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cupid:

1 Like

And he’s struggling

Yep Nishikori has come out fired up and finding the lines. It’s whether Federer can figure him out and expose his weaknesses consistently.

He appears to have just engaged god mode

1 Like

He has more gears to step through than a lorry.

:heart_eyes:image

Roger does it again!

1 Like