The Joy of Cigars/Pipes/Shisha/Dried dog turd/whateva

You’ll have to enlighten me. One usually does it…

Men who like cigars in homo-erotic thread shocker. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hopefully it would be a sufficiently large and emphatic stroke that would carry me off from this vale of tears before the beardy nosh even began. Sudden heart failure or spontaneous combustion would also be acceptable alternatives.

2 Likes

Emerged from under the floorboards have we?

1 Like

Smoking rolled up turds will make anyone around you think you’re a proper cunt. Do it in private by all means. Like wanking (hopefully).

Fill a stein

5 Likes

After a pleasant day out, we retired to the garden for a bevvy or two and found myself having a…

http://www.habanos-zigarren.com/WebRoot/Store3/Shops/62530561/4C45/C3EC/B3EE/41ED/DF29/C0A8/28BC/83D3/Partagas_super_partagas.jpg

Partagas Super Partagas.

2 Likes

1 Like

Someone’s place a turd on your beer.

2 Likes

And a very nice turd it is :ok_hand:

Is it pre-used by Monica Lewinski?

The added mustiness would not suit my taste.
The size would not have offered Monica much…errr…resistance :tired_face:

That particular humidor would be too humid (and pungent) for even the most lonely of Tasmanians…

2 Likes

Just dry boxing a few for my hols…

Which isn’t what you are thinking. It’s more taking them out the tube or humidor and putting them in the airtight travel case to dry a bit.

Leave them in their tubes and place them in a zip-lock back with a small mist of water.

Bit pointless as the tubes are well sealed?
I always find they need air after a tube

Quality cigars in tubes have a moistened cedar inner. This is good for the cigar. “Drying” is not a particularly good idea.
YMMV.

1 Like

Try polishing, it works for turds. :smile:

5 Likes

:angry: