The Reading Room

My parents copy of “The Gods Themselves…” for me. My copy now, Dave.

For me it was 2000ad :grin:

The first sci-fi book I read was
"To your scattered bodies go" by Philip Jose Farmer
Don’t recall how I came across it, I was probably about 10 at the time

Just on the second of the three Takeshi Kovacs novels.

Yeah. Ask her if she’ll come round and sort my garden out.:deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:

The Ruum.

Didn’t take very long, but brought back fond memories :grin:

Saw this in HMV today. It’s a looks like a really good read for £10 but you need to buy something else to get it for that price. It’s no lightweight in the physical sense either. Might go back in the week and buy a copy.

From Amazon (£26 on there)

Dust & Grooves: Adventures in Record Collecting is an inside look into the world of vinyl record collectors in the most intimate of environments their record rooms. Compelling photographic essays from photographer Eilon Paz are paired with in-depth and insightful interviews to illustrate what motivates these collectors to keep digging for more records. The reader gets an up close and personal look at a variety of well-known vinyl champions, including Gilles Peterson and King Britt, as well as a glimpse into the collections of known and unknown DJs, producers, record dealers, and everyday enthusiasts. Driven by his love for vinyl records, Paz takes us on a five-year journey unearthing the very soul of the vinyl community.

@rmsshipbroker signing tour

Just bought it in local Fopp, for £8, with no extra purchase required.

Waiting for this to arrive. :metal::skull:

Thanks to @Mickyricky for this :+1: