The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet) and mainly reposts of reposts of reposts

:face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Too soon?

11 Likes

Does this remind anyone of anything?

2 Likes

1 Like

No.

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: All your science in here

6 Likes

10 Likes

1 Like

Almost as old as:

I went swimming at the local pool last weekend, and while there decided to have sneaky piss in the deep end.
The lifeguard must have seen me - he blew his whistle so loudly that I nearly fell in.

6 Likes

Wife: I have a bag full of my old clothes that I’d like to donate to charity.

Husband: Why not just throw them in the rubbish? Much easier and quicker.

Wife: But there are poor and starving people who could really use these clothes!

Husband: Honey, anyone who fits into those clothes is hardly poor or starving.

Husband should recover from head injuries in the next couple of months.

At last the concise paperback book - volume 1
‘How to understand women’

^^^ I’d like to push that down some stairs.

3 Likes

That’ll be a traditional Hewlett Packard service manual for one of their more complex bits of kit. I swear they used to list every single nut and bolt. I saw one once that contained several pages of instructions for getting the item off the delivery truck and then taking it out of its box. With pictures. Of the truck.

VB

You’re on your own these days, manuals cost too much and the customer is not their concern.

1 Like

IMG-20180501-WA0002

6 Likes

SIGH!

unzzzip<<<<<

3 Likes

Both arousing and amusing

31766165_2491463604212406_8140026567196672000_n

Could you not post tossfodder of this Quality when I’m already sore from the last daylong session of edging…?! :angry:

Seriously, it’s flayed to shreds…

1 Like