The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

You do realise that is an insult in Scotland. :slight_smile:

Fuck off to Scotsland then

Ye ken he-haw fi a bulls fit.

2 Likes

This should send the bible nutjobs in America into an end of the world frenzy

1 Like

Who will Donald blame for this impoverishment of daylight, Muslims, Mexicans, Comey or fake news ?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to be here

Iā€™m a bit concerned that the ā€˜cityā€™ of White House hasnā€™t informed those members of its community who arenā€™t on Facebook about the event though. August 21st is blank on their calendar

http://www.cityofwhitehouse.com/calendar-of-events/month.calendar/2017/08/22/-

so there may be panic. It is good to see that they managed to organise a Beer Board Meeting on June 6th though.

VB

1 Like

ā€¦ itā€™s still light-ish down here (June 22nd, 10pm). It must be the middle of the afternoon on Fetlar.

VB

2 Likes

Sun just gone down, but still daylight

4 Likes

Itā€™s a bit cloudy now, so not the best conditions to see the ā€˜simmer dimā€™ but hoping for a fine night in the next few days to enjoy the night.

My Dad arrived today for a couple of weeks, so Iā€™m very lucky to be enjoying the summer light with ā€˜the old manā€™ in tow!

4 Likes

Had much Northern Lights action yet, Paul?

1 Like

Not in the summer mate. Saw them last winter and the winter before, but itā€™s just too light to see anything between April and September

http://internationaltimes.it/lsd-king-owsley-stanleys-sonic-journals-surface-after-50-years/

Might be some interesting recordings in here.

Fecking brilliantā€¦

Moved all the Grenfell posts.

4 Likes

My Facebook timeline has been decimated.

Wife putting the kids down to bed and I can hear from the other room that sheā€™s currently being grilled intensely by our 5 year old son on whether or not she is likely to die anytime soon.

I often have to reassure my youngest that, despite being ill for most of her life, Iā€™m not going to die soon!

I have had that conversation with my teenage kids for the second time recently. It doesnā€™t get any better with practice.