The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

This should send the bible nutjobs in America into an end of the world frenzy

1 Like

Who will Donald blame for this impoverishment of daylight, Muslims, Mexicans, Comey or fake news ?

1 Like

I’m going to be here

I’m a bit concerned that the ‘city’ of White House hasn’t informed those members of its community who aren’t on Facebook about the event though. August 21st is blank on their calendar

http://www.cityofwhitehouse.com/calendar-of-events/month.calendar/2017/08/22/-

so there may be panic. It is good to see that they managed to organise a Beer Board Meeting on June 6th though.

VB

1 Like

… it’s still light-ish down here (June 22nd, 10pm). It must be the middle of the afternoon on Fetlar.

VB

2 Likes

Sun just gone down, but still daylight

4 Likes

It’s a bit cloudy now, so not the best conditions to see the ‘simmer dim’ but hoping for a fine night in the next few days to enjoy the night.

My Dad arrived today for a couple of weeks, so I’m very lucky to be enjoying the summer light with ‘the old man’ in tow!

4 Likes

Had much Northern Lights action yet, Paul?

1 Like

Not in the summer mate. Saw them last winter and the winter before, but it’s just too light to see anything between April and September

http://internationaltimes.it/lsd-king-owsley-stanleys-sonic-journals-surface-after-50-years/

Might be some interesting recordings in here.

Fecking brilliant…

Moved all the Grenfell posts.

4 Likes

My Facebook timeline has been decimated.

Wife putting the kids down to bed and I can hear from the other room that she’s currently being grilled intensely by our 5 year old son on whether or not she is likely to die anytime soon.

I often have to reassure my youngest that, despite being ill for most of her life, I’m not going to die soon!

I have had that conversation with my teenage kids for the second time recently. It doesn’t get any better with practice.

this made me lolz…

2 Likes

Amazing what you can do to a Morris Marina

1 Like

Strayan does stupid thing. POM larfs :rolling_eyes: