The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

A contemporary fuck is not given.

This is all that is important.

Just popped into a local one ÂŁ50 for peter tosh fuck off

What were the 2 Bowie albums they were mentioning on the News this morning?

Cracked actor and one plan?

Drove past Pies & Records this morning on my way back from the homebrew shop, they had a BBC outside broadcast van there and around 500 hipsters queuing up, stupid cunts all dressed and looked the same.

Record store day sucks arse gravy now.

1 Like

500 bearded wankers.

1 Like

Do you mean Pie & Vinyl in Southsea?

My daughter has spent most of the day communicating via miaowing.

Don’t worry, probably just a phase (or maybe she’s trying to make up with the cat after the bathing incident - am I remembering that right ?).

VB

Give her a bowl of sardine heads for tea & put her outside tonight. Should sort it.:+1:

7 Likes

That’s the one, I remembered there were records and pies involved.

Woman who makes shit robots:

3 Likes
1 Like

Given her other wishes…

Ms Allen also wants to abolish nurseries, golf courses, plastic bags, sex education, free bus passes and LGBT communities

she will hopefully volunteer to test the aforesaid death machines

edit

I’m ambivalent regarding the golf course part

4 Likes

I like the bit"people are becoming far to old" indeed,snipers should be set up around post offices to sort this problem

1 Like

Presumably that is a misquote. She actually meant to say “gasoline filled tyre” & only in the case of said criminal being other than white ethnic & after having already tarred 'n feathered them & set a burning cross outside their place of residence.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18011116_1519761038083023_2388796197218545427_n.jpg?oh=eb974ac92f2a39babbd9e1bf1a3f0c7e&oe=59987E2E

2 Likes

Dimple head?

Butthead?