The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Or in your case, three over pah

9 Likes

I wish. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

…and the clock moves closer to midnight…

I can’t believe this has happened…

Surely a game of conkers would have been better.

2 Likes

Not conker season till late August/September. They should settle it by shin kicking

1 Like

only paper scissor stone will do

or mud wrestling

or pissing up a wall to see who can get the highest…

or penalty shootout (mind you they are not very good at football in that part of the world - this could take a few weeks)

The envy is strong today. The boy is on day 5.

7 Likes

Flipping a coin would seem appropriate, given that all politicians are tossers :+1:

3 Likes

Jerk off competition as all politicians etc etc

A cage fight, with a small array of blunt and sharp weapons provided. That would get people interested in voting, especially if it were mandatory between those placed first and second. There could then be a handicapping system where more votes got you better weapons.

There is merit in all these suggestions :+1:

1 Like

You’ve been playing too many 'puter games :smirk:

Saw this when I was out. It’s a Honda FRV which I assume is a Honda Jizz on steroids. Seriously ugly wheels.

4600m, that will test him. Looks like a nice route round.

Only a game of tiddlywinks will do.

Before he leaves, he has lined up another trek to Vinicunca (Rainbow) mountain which takes him to 5100m.
I have to say, it looks spectacular.

11 Likes

Absolutely stunning. How intense would dawn be there after a night of peyote? I expect Stronzetto knows all too well.

1 Like

5,100m now that is getting into altitude sickness territory. Needs to chew coca leaves (or drink the tea made from them) I can confirm they definitely work :+1: