The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Spiders may have up to eight eyes, but they don’t all necessarily see so well.

Last weekend I fitted a new gear cable and outer to my mountain bike. I removed a black plastic screw cap (about the size of a small pea) from the gear shifter and proceeded. When I’d finished, I forgot to refit the cap before locking the bike up securely. I left the cap and a screwdriver on the workbench ready for when I next go out.

Popped into the garage today and noticed the screwdriver was still there but the cap was missing. A quick scan round revealed the cap had been spun in silk and hung from a web at the back of the workbench.

This made me smile.

Alas, I don’t own a camera good enough to show the arachnid handiwork.

1 Like

Obviously needed it for it’s spider bike :grinning:

on the subject of spiders

We’ve got them in the garage too!

https://cleantechnica.com/2017/07/03/israel-seizes-solar-panels-provided-palestinian-village-netherlands/

As long as it’s not too close to home… :scream:

I did think of you :spider:

The company that made me redundant last year and then slapped me with a 12 month non compete asked if I’d come back today on a 12 month contract for a big project they have won.

For shits and giggles thought I’d play along and told them my daily rate would be £1000, 12 month contract is actually a fixed term PAYE contract at £40k, he seemed to be very offended when I started laughing.

5 Likes

“Just ignore him, stop touching your willy, and get your pyjamas on”

Quote of the day from our house I reckon

2 Likes

I never had you down as a pyjama wearer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent work. But to be absolutely certain he’d got the message I think I’d leave a jobbie wrapped in burning newspaper on his doorstep.

FFS!!!

Will it be on Freeview or a Sky bundle?

5 Likes

Could that mean this Abattoir will be in their sights?

Not sure they are interested in cruelty to cat pics.

4 Likes

Bloody good point. Eyes need to kept on progress

2 Likes
2 Likes

Just saw a crow eating an injured pigeon alive on way home from picking up daughter from nursery.

1 Like